Friday, November 20, 2009

Father being a father or Father being a madman????


Detroit free press reported a Father was called by ex-spouse and she told him some startling news, that his 15 year old son molested his 3 1/5 year old little sister and the Father pistol whip the 15 year old made him undress and took him out to a field with the mother looking on, and told his son to get on his knees and shot his son in his head killing him......Wow....!!!!!?????


What would you do as a father? Me,, I really don't know...Cause i love my son to death and i love my daughter to death also and my job as a father is to protect my kids...So i understand the anger and hurt and the feeling of being torn with rage...I understand that he wanted to kill anyone that has abused his baby girl that is his princess.....So honestly i cant answer this i have to do some soul searching...What would you do?????

2 comments:

  1. All I can say about this is WOW!!!!!!!!! Hell of a choice. Now he is no better then his son. I feel really sorry for that family. My god be with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even begin to understand what must have been going through his mind at the time he pulled the trigger. 2 wrongs don't make a right! Wow!

    ReplyDelete